| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campos Do Jordao in August is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 75.7mm (3in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Campos Do Jordao August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Campos Do Jordao, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Campos Do Jordao:
- Lavras, Brazil - 177.3 kms (110.2 miles) NNE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) NE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 253.7 kms (157.7 miles) ENE
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) NE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) E
- Pirai, Brazil - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) E
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 194.9 kms (121.1 miles) E
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) E
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 133.5 kms (83 miles) ESE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) SSE