| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campos Do Jordao in November is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is wettish. Around 194.5mm (7.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Campos Do Jordao November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Campos Do Jordao, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Campos Do Jordao:
- Lavras, Brazil - 177.3 kms (110.2 miles) NNE
- Barbacena, Brazil - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) NE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 253.7 kms (157.7 miles) ENE
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) NE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) E
- Pirai, Brazil - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) E
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 194.9 kms (121.1 miles) E
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) E
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 133.5 kms (83 miles) ESE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) SSE